Friday, March 18, 2011

Good Afternoon!

It is warming right up, I like springtime. I also like when I get to talk to the most supportive people on the planet, my grandparents. They mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have them as a part of my life. It is important to stay in touch and keep family/friends close!

I am currently working on getting out the press releases and setting up fundraisers so I can go to the National competition in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Ms. Wheelchair America Pageant will be August 1-7th and I have to raise about $3000 dollars to go. I hope that by raising money, that it brings awareness to persons with disabilities in Maine. After my expenses are covered for the pageant, I will be donating the rest of the funds to keeping up the Ms. Wheelchair Maine foundation, Spinal Cord Injury research and Disabled Veterans.

Stay posted for frequent blog updates... stay smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment